What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Woah. So many things.

I'm hipster.
I like food.
I live downtown.
I'm a real down town kid.
Get high and drunk almost everyday
Drugs and alcohol have become my life.
I had a boyfriend.
But lost him.
Because I cheated twice.
So close to getting him back.
We had sexual relations last night.
Ahhh Gabe. :3
I love that boy.
Schools going swell.
I'm designing shirts for people.
Cause my Co-op is at The Print Studio.
I'm poor.
I blew my cheque for November already.
I may be homeless soon.
Yeah, that's my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment