What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friggin right.

I've been saying that a lot lately.
I should be drowning in the shower right now, but I somehow ended up back on Tumblr.
Now I'm just in a loving mood, and then I felt like talking to people, so now I'm talking to Phil Balsor on msn. Why? Idk. I didn't know I had him on msn either.
He honestly must think I'm insane. Since I've never talked to him before in my life.
Oh, he left me...now I'm lonely.
FOREVER ALONE.

There's a pineapple beside me. Why? I honestly have no idea. Where did it come from? I honestly have no idea.
*pets it* c:

Tomorrow is the last day of school. YIPPIEEEEE.

Okay, if I don't leave now, I will never go shower, I'll end up just collapsing in my bed then never taking a shower and smelling like fish, or just not even going to school cause I'm lazy.

But yeah, goodbye.

1 comment: