What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ohey there.

People need to blog more.

So, life's good. :'D
Completely done with a certain motherfucker, who can die and stuff.
And I feel..free, and a lot happier. x3
Well, have been for awhile.

I need to start going back to school.
Well, I mean I have, but I need to stop missing my first three classes.
Well, the first two, then skipping religion. I just hate that class so much.
And sitting with everyone during that break is flippin fun.
And getting to see everyone who has fourth lunch makes my life.
Except no one cares when I'm there. :/
I'm like invisible to everyone.
Especially a certain boy.
A cute boy.
With a nice face.
A certain pasta kinda boy.
x3
Yeah, that's where my thoughts are the past few days.
To him.
About how I suddenly am obsessing over talking to him and the fact he's like ignoring me for whatever reasons..
I wish he'd just want a relationship x3
My goodness. Why do I suddenly like this boy so friggin much? O.o;

Now I'm on the phone with Ashley, and she's rambling about a message she sent a person. She's so cute. :'D
I adore her so much.

Oh by the way, don't combine energy drinks and ginger bread men cause i go insane, legit.
It's scary. x3

Ashley just serenaded me with a song about sex. Oh yeah.
Ashley's bum is beautiful.
my ipod ear phone was in soup D:
good though it's not the one I use. ;D

She gone now. :c
I has to go take a shower, then sleep.
Hopefully I get to school on time. :/
I most likely won't though.
I told myself I'd sleep early tonight, that never happened.

By the way, I love Natasha, and Clara, so much.
I love everyone else too. ;D

1 comment:

  1. You shoulf follow random ramblings. theres updates sometimes three times a day. plus im a guest writer

    ReplyDelete