What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm making rice.

My computer wasn't working for a few days.
But it's working now.

I lost my camera, so i might die soon.

I didn't go to school today, well I did, but only for last period.
I went to Cathedral with Hannah to get something, then we went to BR, mostly cause I just needed to talk to a few of my teachers.
After school, we met up with James, and we walked with him to his locker, the first thing Hannah said to me was: "oh my gosh he is so cute!" which is true, he is. c:
then we went to talk to Andrew, I like him he's funny. Except Hannah was really hyper and I wanted to punch her in the face.
I think Andrew hates me, after he said certain words that have been replaying over and over in my mind, it kind of seems like he hates me or something. :/

I'm having a new years party, y'all should go. It'll be fun.
Still trying to convince my father to let us have some alcohol. I know it's not a big deal if we don't have any, but still.

Now I must eat my rice and go wrap christmas gifts.

1 comment:

  1. i like rice. :)
    and i really dont care if there's any booze at your party, lol. x3

    ReplyDelete