What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Life has been pretty good lately. :3

Except for one situation.
Like, you know, calling a certain person to talk, then he says he doesn't want to talk to you and hangs up on you. Yeah. :/
But other than that, life has been great.
I'm a happy Caroline now. c:

PROM WAS AMAZING
There was only one moment where I was upset, which is pretty good. ;P
Everything was amazing. Everyone looked amazing. ;DD
Sammie and I got there a bit late, but when we got there, I saw James, and he hugged me and said I looked great, then I told him he looked spiffy. *facepalm* x3
So much happened, and the food was surprisingly delicious.
I danced my pants off, was soo fun, everything was just so hilarious.
;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Now I'm eating pasta; Linguini. ;3
Now I'm gonna go to Ottawa and shave Aria's head. and chop off his toes.

2 comments: