What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My eyes are leaking D:

So my sister bought The Last Song today,
and I just watched it.
I really didn't think it would make me cry this much. D:
I basically cried the whole last half of the movie.
I'm so emotional now x3
I feel like crying forever.

Why am I always feeling so lonely?
*deep sigh*
Stupid feelings, I hate you *stabs*
You're ruining everything.

*cries*...
Fml. :c

Also, I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I'm so glad everyone's alright. o.o; ♥

1 comment: