What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yesterday was really strange.

So I went to Sammie's around five ish.
Then waited at her house for like an hour, chillin with her siblings.
Then we went on a crazy long adventure, to get up the mountain, which took like two hours.
We were supposed to meet everyone at Tim Hortons, but we found Quinn and he wanted us to stay with him.
Well we ended up meeting Dom, Chelsey, Joe and Aaron at Tim's, then we got in Aaron's van, and it was really awkward, cause I could tell I wasn't wanted there.
Like, I wasn't even invited, I just kinda tagged along.
And then we picked up Narcy, and at that point I wanted to stab myself in the head.
It was crazy awkward cause it was me, Sammie, and Narcy in the back. ;P
Then I was texting Aria with Sammie's phone, and we got into this huge fight, and I wanted to cry. D:
We kinda just sat around in Joe's basement, and since we didn't get any food it was even more weird.
Everyone probably though we were ignoring them or whatever, but I just felt awkward, and I could tell I wasn't wanted there, so I really just wanted to leave.
So we did. And went to Quinn's. Plus, he offered us chicken. And I love chicken.
I still felt unwanted, cause I was still worried Quinn and Chelsey hate me o.o;
And all the Aria stuffs was really bringing me down. :/
Chelsey, Sammie and I got on the bus at like 12:40 am ish, then there was this drunk guy who was basically telling everyone on the bus his life story. It was rather entertaining.

Well, Sammie slept over, and stayed here until like 5 ish, we just chilled. :3
And watched figure skating championships. It was kinda super funny.

Now I'm just angry, and wanna kill the world.

And I don't know what's going on anymore. o.o;
Aria's no longer mad at me, which is good.
He was just in a really bad mood yesterday, cause apparently he got jumped and beat up lolol
I basically just made everything worse.
But everything is good now, so yay.
And there's this other person who has just been confusing me.
Like, I don't know what's going on.
I try talking to him, then he's just like "...........yea" then goes offline o.o;
Like, I don't know what I did.
But it just seems everyone basically hates me now. :/

And now I have my dad yelling at me about friggin everything.
I want to die.
UGHHH ERJHTGRW,KJTNTULYK

No comments:

Post a Comment