What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Meowmeow.

I didn't go to school today because I had a doctors appointment.
And it went very well, if I do say so myself. c:
I talked to the doctor for over an hour.
I didn't think it would take that long. o.o;
When I got home, I emailed Aria, since that's the only way I have to message him, since my mother threw out my calling card...
Hopefully he emails me back. D:
Now I'm having a Harry Potter Marathon. C:
I'm still watching the first one, but I'm planning to watch most of them tonight, then going to see Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part one later tonight with Hannah, for her birthday. C:

*thinks*....*goes to steal Hannah's calling card* ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment