What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I have never been so worried...

Usually when I worry over the fact people don't respond, I'm basically always wrong, but still think the worst.
That happened last night, but it ended up being true.
I was so worried that I broke down and cried for an hour.
And I stayed up really late waiting for him, so in the morning I felt really sick, so I just stayed home.
I'm really glad you're okay. D:
You don't even know how worried I was...
And you have no reason to be sorry, don't be sorry, I'm just glad you're alright. :c

Oh and it's my mommy's birthday todai. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment