What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bleeeeeeehhhh.

I'd like to think that if you wanted to talk to me, you would. But you haven't, nor will you.
The reason I always talk to you first, is because if I don't, then I know we won't talk at all. And I really just want to talk to you.
So I'm not going to message you first today, and see if you'll talk to me first. Cause if you do, then I know you'll want to talk to me.

Fuck, why must you be such a confusing human being?

1 comment:

  1. It's hard advice to take, but it works, if you want to see who cares and who doesn't. I didn't start conversations with anyone for a week because of this reason. D:

    ReplyDelete