What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

fuck life, that is all.

I had a really good day at school. Like, really good.
Classes were pretty good.
I talked to a boy whom is nice.
We had a buy out, so I bought a ticket, only because I didn't want to go to religion. But I stayed the whole day to go to musical theatre.
I sat in the caf with Joey, Lydia and Ivy for a bit, then everyone else came for fourth lunch, and it was super fun.
I played angry birds or something on Joey's broken iPhone, then I kept screaming, and it was just good times.
We played Planet Hollywood and Hide and Go Seek in musical theatre. So fun.
Then I stayed for Science Olympics, which was fun. Spencer broke the ball of awesome, though. D:

It all went down hill when my dad picked me up. :/
I was supposed to get my prom dress, but my dad came with me for some reason, we ended up didn't getting anything cause my dads a butt head. And I just got really angry.
I got home and took a nap.
Which is why I can't sleep now.
And then of course I just had to get into another huge fight with Aria.
We get into a lot of fights, but they usually just fix themselves.
This time, it's actually all over.
He hates me.
He blocked me from msn, and facebook. Again. And won't talk to me at all.
I was surprised he even answered his phone after that, we talked for twelve minutes.
Basically him saying how he just wants me to leave him alone, and he's been in a bad mood lately and I just don't get that apparently. And how he's always going to be mad at me and there's nothing I can do to fix that.
I really don't like crying on the phone, but I couldn't help it. I probably sounded like a baby.
The conversation ended by me apologizing 387587 times, and he said "well if you're sorry then leave" so I said fine, and hung up the phone.
I pretty much said everything I wanted to say to him, well, sort of. Not really. But I said enough. I obviously didn't say the right things because he still hates me.
I just don't get how two weeks ago he was sooo nice, and loved me, now he hates my guts and never wants to talk to me again. This clearly isn't me, he's just weird. :/
I just hate how everything just got so bad all over again.
I guess all I can do is give him space. But I really don't want to give him space forever, cause I really just can't bring myself to let him go completely...
*sigh* everything is just so bad D:

Except Lights concert tonight o.o;
fucking stoked.
*goes insane*

No comments:

Post a Comment