What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sammie is a wonderful friend.

A wonderful friend who leaves me alone in her house with her sister.
While she goes to a boys house, because I'm not fun enough for her.
Right when I get here, she ditches me, because this boy told her to leave me. So she did.
Now her sister won't leave me alone. *facedesk*
Oh look, now her brothers in here, YAY
lololol someone kill me now.
Or save me, either one works.
OH MY GOODNESS SHE'S BACK.

My old friend Tom just added me on facebook. 8D
YAY

So, everythings been kinda confusing lately x3
The two people I asked to prom won't go with me, and then there's this other person, and uhm, yeah, Idk, things are confusing, and I just don't know. skrjferjgrgkrthj

Lights concert in four days. 8DDDD
Kay, apparently we're going to Joe's now o.o;

No comments:

Post a Comment