What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, November 5, 2010

All I ever wanted was for you to look at me, and know I'm all yours.

A lot of strange occurrences have been happening lately.
Like, I don't even know what's going on in my life anymore.
Life is confusing.

This is the fourth time in two weeks I haven't gone to school D:
It's not gonna be the same as before.
There's just a lot going on right now, and I really don't feel like being around school people.

I won't really talk about what has happened, cause it's a lot and personal stuff,
but I will talk about what's happening soon. :3

November 17-
Lights concert!
With Sammie.
I am soo stoke! :3

November 26-
I was excited about this day because of prom, but I decided not to go now.
But Aria ish coming here for the weekend,
and I am so excited!

Kay that's actually it xD
Those are the only things I am looking forward to as of now. :)

I'm gonna go lay in bed and cry forever, alright, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment