What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lights. :D

Yesterday was the best night of my life, seriously.
My life= made.
Sammie and I waited in line for over two hours.
But it was definitely worth it, because we were basically at the front of the stage.
While in line, we kept laughing about everything.
Then the boys from Michou came out and handed out balloons.
They are so cute x3
Michou is kinda like extremely amazing.
Their songs are awesome. :3
And they are ultra cute.
we met the drummer, and the trumpet guy x3
we got pictures with them, ;D
Right before Lights came on, I almost died, I was so excited.
Then when she came on, I couldn't stop smiling, she's so friggin pretty, I mean gorgeous. ;D
She played Second go first, then Lions, and I forget the rest of the order, but she also played River, Drive My Soul, The Last Thing On Your Mind, Pretend, Face Off, Saviour, Romance Is, Circle Games, and Cactus in the Valley. She also played The Bed Intruder song. ;P
I took a lot of videos, but my singing ruined most of them. :/
I kept screaming things out to Lights, like "I like your face" and random things like that.
She's the kinda person that just ignores things being yelled out ;P
After she was finished, we went out to the merch table, Sammie bought a shirt, and I got a poster and a wrist band.
Then we met Michou, then went outside, because Lights wasn't signing. :c
I wanted to meet her so badly. T_T
When we went outside, I saw Stephanie. :D
When my dad picked us up, we went to McDonald's, and got chicken nuggets.
Then when we dropped Sammie off, my dad started yelling at me. D:

But nonetheless, it was still the best night of my life. :)
I hope she's coming here again soonish.
I know she's in Toronto tonight, and next wednesday she's in Ottawa...
She said at her concert this is her last tour for awhile, and then she's gonna work on her next album. :D
Fucking love her.
And Michou rules, check them out. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment