What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, June 5, 2010

(:

And now I shall tell you about everything that has happened lately:

I haven't really been to school lately, most people know why.
I've been really depressed lately.
My mind is having a fight with itself, about one thing... :/
I just wish he wasn't in my life so I don't have to be dealing with this...ughh D:

I went to Anime North last weekend. Amazing. That's all I have to say.
I helped Joe get around as Metapod. According to him, I was his voice, sight, and other stuff ;P I helped him walk around, if I wasn't there, he'd be lost...still. xD
I bought a whole buncha cool stuff, mostly thanks to Eric bahaha, he's the best xD <3
And I boguht alot of Pocky <3 I need more.. o.o;
Ohohohoh the 404's are epic.
Kay that's all I have to say..xD

Last night I went to the SJB grad dinner/dance with Eric, it was actually kinda fun. :3
Our table consisted of me, Eric, Clara, Scott, Aaron, Nicole, and Dom (who lacked a date ;o)
The food was alright, the dance part of the night was a fail.. :/
Then we went back to Aaron's house and just chilled pretty much.
Joe and I decided to run around outside in the rain.
He was just wearing a bathing suit, and we both weren't wearing shoes. We started frolicking down the streets in the rain.
Then we just went for a really long walk around the neighbourhood talking about stuff. He be srsly like mai bbfl. <3. :3

I'm now at the laundromat, sitting here. Bored.

Anyway bye.

4 comments:

  1. You post blog posts from the laundromat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were my eyes,ears, hands and....well not my mouth and nose XD but those are overrated. Thank god your my friend, or you could have walked me right into oncoming traffic

    and pshaw, I say more people should go frolicking in the rain. Not nearly enough frolicking these days

    ReplyDelete
  3. x3 the dance part *was* a fail xD

    And maybe I'll have a surprise for you next time I see you ;3.

    Also: I can't be the best if you already are ;D

    ReplyDelete