What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I don't get it...

I try to be nice,
I try to be the best friend I can,
But yet, no matter what,
All I'm seen as is an annoying obsessed retarded stupid girl.
It's like, for me, I can't try to be friends with someone without people thinking I like them.
Now a certain few people won't talk to me,
I mean, okay that's fine,
But you don't have a reason not to talk to me.
Your reasons are because I'm annoying.
Find a better reason. :c

On a more upsetting note,
I went to school today to pick up my timetable, and talk to Mr. Flemming,
And instead of me explaining why I didn't go to school the last two weeks, like I had planned, he just yelled at me, and told me I won't be graduating on time, with all my friends.
And he messed up my whole timetable. I almost didn't have Musical Theatre, he put Foods, and Health Care on there, forgot to put in Science, but now I have grade 11 Drama, and grade 10 Cosmo :/ really? I already took grade 11 Cosmo, and apparently the grade 12 class is full, so now I'm gonna be stuck with stupid grade tens, and learning stuff I already learned last year. Maybe I can ask Ms. Dinoi (because she loves me) if she could teach me the grade twelve course ^_^

on another note;
I was bored yesterday, so I asked if I could stop by Aaron's, since everyone was gonna be there, and I wasn't wanted. Yea, that's cool. I ended up riding my bike to Alisha's at around 7, got home at 10, then Joe came over, and we were both mad that we couldn't go to Aaron's, since they apparently stayed up all night. So we went to Mcdonalds at 12 am. Walked half an hour to get there, and stupidly, Mcdonalds was closed, but the Drive Thru was open. So Joe and I walked around to Drive Thru window, stood there for a few minutes, then Joe definitely scared the dude there (who was pree beautiful, if I do say so myself ;P and apparently it was his birthday) and he decided to let us order, so we got two bacon cheeseburgers and some fries. Then when we were waiting for our food, some car filled with four teenagers (who I thoguht were drunk or high) pulled up and started talking to us saying "Yo, did they let you order on foot? We rode our bikes up and they didn't let us order so we had to find a car" it was kind of crazy, so after we got our food we left, but Joe forgot a drink so we went to 711, which was thankfully still open, we bought delicious slushies <3 then walked back to my house, sat on my front grass for a bit talking, then he left, we got back at 2, and surpringly I got up today at 10. ;D

Now I'm here typing, and my mom keeps reading what I'm writing, kind of annoying, but whatever, soon enough I'm gonig over to Alisha's to help her and her sister with a photoshoot.

On anothernother note,
I know you have your reasons, but please talk to me. T_T it's killing me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about being unwanted... ><

    I hope your schedule gets cleared up or something (yn)

    But it does sound like you and Joe had an amazing night... You walked through the Drive-Thru! That is actually pretty epic. :O
    Ily <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete