What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, June 27, 2010

So, I don't think I've ever been pissed at so many people at one time before o.o;

Let's number the things that are bugging me right at this very moment!
Starting now!:

1. You say friends don't lie, but, incase you didn't know, while telling the truth, friends also spare the other persons feelings. Yea..

2. I wrote one poem, out of boredom, stop taking everything I do the wrong way. >.<

3. Yea, sure, we can stay friends, but you have to stop being so dumb..I don't want to finish that sentence D;

4. You just don't want to talk to me or hang out with me? That's cool. But you could atleast explain why and not tell me stupid lies, it's not like I did anything..

5. Don't be mad at me for moving on.

6. I don't care if these things are too harsh, I'm pissed and no longer care.

7. Get over yourself.

8. And no, I'm not just going to forget about that someone who you keep telling me to forget about.

9. You are my best friend, but I tell you nothing cause you'll get mad at me if I do tell you the truth.

10. I really don't care anymore. So I've been saying everything that's on my mind. But, mostly in this blog post.

11. I did nothing to you, can't you just try to be my friend like you said you would?

12.I know we don't know eachother very well, but you said I can talk to you no matter what. But not only does it seem you just don't want to talk to me now, but I feel like I'm annoying you. *sigh*

13. How am I supposed to ask you why you're ignoring me, and what I did, when I know you're already annoyed by me?

14. You want to be friends? okay, then why would you blurt out in front of everyone that I like him. Lying is bad you know.

15. I'm sick of all this drama that you started. if you would just get over it already, I wouldn't be so mad at you.

16. I know I'm stupid and annoying, but I just care too much.

17. It's not true, but even if it was, how is it obvious? :S it's not.

18. I hate blisters.

I can't think of anything else to rant about. Roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment