What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I wish I had a pet squirrel.

So, I wish I could write poetry,
But it's not really possible for me,
I wish this wouldn't be so complicated,
Putting how I feel into one simple sentence.
I wish someone would understand,
That someone being you,
I wish you would take my hand, and come and be with me,
And this poem is starting to suck immensely.
All I would like would be to talk to you,
And you act like I'm an animal from a zoo.
Yet, you somehow have the ability to make my heart smile,
And do a flip or two.
I believe these feelings may be worthwhile,
But if not, then what do I do?
So I am done this poem, because it pretty much sucks,
It would of been easier if I just wrote about ducks.
Now I am waiting for the arrival of Sammie,
Maybe we will go to Miami?
;D

So this pretty much took me like an hour to write. o.o;
I'm that challenged.
Turned out okay though, right? D;

3 comments:

  1. this made me smile so much
    it is the exact opposite of terrible
    if this was just randomly on the internet and i had no idea you wrote it. i'm almost 100% sure i would think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this not-poem. It was soo amazing. :3 <3
    LOOOVE you. xx

    ReplyDelete