What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, June 27, 2010

So I have the best friends ever..

Yea, friends who care so much that they just ignore me completely when I am crying my eyes out.
Friends who ignore what I have to say to rant about all of their problems.
Friends who seem to just not care.
Friends who gave up on me because I'm being too depressed.
And oh, of course, "friends" who say they will be there for you, they say you can talk to them as much as you want and they won't mind, oh but when I needed to talk to him the most he just kinda ignores me because he feels it's best? Fuck that.

It feels almost as if I've told everyone I want to kill myself or harm myself so many times, they no longer believe me..
Well..better believe me now.

2 comments:

  1. You have better friends than that; don't judge us all based on his behaviour. And I'm horrified to hear what happened but I hope you're okay. I love you. ♥ D:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is based on four different people..

    ReplyDelete