What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I would just like to say..

Congratulations to everyone for graduating today! :3

And this;
"She's not crying her eyes out because you're gone anymore. She's not upset at the fact you pushed her outta your life. She got up and walked the rest of the way out. She doesn't need someone who's just gonna make her feel like crap all the time in her life. She doesn't deserve it either. She needs someone who's gonna make her smile all the time. Who's going to understand her imperfections and love them. They're going to put up with her in the bad moods and be nice to her no matter how mad they get. They're gonna love her just the way she is & you, you my friend, aren't that person anymore."

And stop making up stuff that happened. Because that's definitely not the truth. If you bothered to talk to me, you would know the truth. But you won't. You're just continuing to not talk to me, and to think what you want. But what you think of me right now, is all a lie.

oh, and my wrist is starting to heal, incase anyone cared..

1 comment: