What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And I'm still nothing without you...

Who knew, that one person, just one person could make you the happiest you've ever been?
Make you feel like you're the most special person in the world.
Make you feel like your stomach is gonig to explode, and your cheeks burst from being so happy, and smiling so much.
I find it completely crazy, that you could spend a whole day with someone, but when you leave eachother, you just miss them so much.
It's amazing, how you wish you had someone to be there for you, then out of no where, they come into your life so unexpectedly.
It's crazy, how one persons words can make your heart do some pretty intense flips and stuff...

I love every minute I spend with you.
I love holding your hand.
I love how no matter what you do makes me smile so much my cheeks feel liek they're about to explode.
I just love being with you.
I just...<3
Really lame paragraph thing..^ .. D;


I love how no matter what, you say you will be there for me..And I need that...I need someone there for me..
And I'm glad it's you...

And now for some lyrics that fit how I've been feeling lately:

Door closes
I'm blown away
Goodnight kiss
You drive me crazy.

Can't get you out of my head
I'm gettin' ready to fall, over you
You're sticking like glue
Yeah, I want you all to myself
Can't get you off of my mind
I'm feeling lucky this time
I don't know
It's not for sure
But you got something different
And I can't stop falling
I can't stop falling
No, I can't stop falling for you.

I'm a helpless love
I can't get enough
I'll bet you I'm not gonna let you go.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet.
    I never knew I meant so much to you Caroline.

    Kidding.

    Unless you really actually made this post about me. Then I REALLY never knew I meant so much to you XP Also, in that case, Eric shouldn't know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear caroline,

    I love you. I want to rape you. I wish to care for you children...you complete me.

    oh and yes...im naked right now ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lool yes Scott this is about you...;P

    I'm naked too.....o.o;

    ReplyDelete