What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sickness be no fun.

I decided I should probably blog...
But I have absolutely nothing to say.
*thinks*

I had a pretty amazing weekend.
But now I'm sick,
And feel like I'm gonna die. Legit.
I'm excited for Anime North this weekend.
I may not be able to go, but whatever.
It's upsetting that Eric can only go for the saturday and sunday, but meh.. :/

*sigh* I wanna die at the moment :c
And I miss Eric..
And Redgie's being annoying..

Kay I'm done here...

*goes to die*

2 comments:

  1. hey love. just wanted to say... die and ill kill you <3
    also, why wont you be able to go to AN?
    *asks on msn cos i prolly wont check back here for a few days or smething xD*
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaayy I get to experience death twice!

    ReplyDelete