What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Roar?

how come no one blogs anymore? O.o
I believe it's only me, Eric, and Clara whom still blog.
Natasha, Paul, or anyone else hasn't blogged in forever. They should be destroyed.

I'm eating candy. ♥

And I miss Eric.

I love Clara. ♥

9 comments:

  1. LOL Yay for blogging! :3
    Natalie Kemp blogs, and so does Julia and Scott, occasionally. :3

    But I agree... THEY SHOULD BE DESTROYED. D=<
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog :( But nobody cares about teh quinn :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not 2:30, nor was it when you posted, so Clara's mine D:<

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's only one way to settle this.

    If you get Clara, that means Eric is available...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete