What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, May 6, 2010

LOLOLOL hi.

ROFL Howdy ya'll!

H'okay. So, let's just say that all you guys ever thought about me is wrong. Everything you ever thought you knew was wrong. Everything you've heard has been a LIE.

I suppose you would assume that I am the awesome-possum Carebear, seeing as this is her account and all, but you'd be wrong! Because I am not Carebear! I am the mighty Clarabear. aka risaisis waitnowhat? Yeah, that's right. I totally stole Care's nickname. ;D

Yes, well that's true. I am Clarisa. And I have stolen not only Care's nickname, but also her identity. Oooooh. That's right. beafraid.beVERYafraid. Only, not of me. beVERYafraid of that mouse over there in the corner. (A)

Uhm, well yeah. Caroline came over to my house today after school so we could go see my sister's talent show with Matthew, Jason and Shayla. And I guess she logged onto her blogger account, 'cos when I went to go post something on my own blog, she was logged in.
I figured I'd use this to my advantage, mais oui?
And, well. I have LOL :) stuck in my head - that's read as "elle oh elle smiley face" for those of you chat-speak-illiterates out there. You poor, poor souls. D:
*overdramatized*
well, i'm outie.
more later!
(though not on this account)
xxheyy <>

1 comment: