What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Roaroaroaroar

Today was a good day.
School was boring as usual.
I had detention though. -.-
I got to see Eric after school. ♥
It has been six hours and thirteen minutes since I last seen him, and I miss him. :c
I don't even have anything to say,
Except I'm incredibly tired, and roarrr

It's not fair, Paul wouldn't let me die today. Conversation:
Me: Paul, will you kill me?
Paul: No.
Me: Please?
Paul: No, not allowed.
Me: Why not?
Paul. Eric.
*conversation ends* x3

This is what bugs me, all day I told people I was in a horrible mood and I was upset and what not. Everyone's response? "Why? You have a boyfriend, you should be happy"
That doesn't mean everything else in my life is perfect. Everything else just sucks at the moment. Having a boyfriend just makes it easy for me not to go jump off a cliff. It not just a relationship that makes people happy. Although this is the happiest I've ever been...but that's not the point.

I'm painting my room. (Y)
And getting a door.
I just wish I had my phone back.
then everything would be good again.

I go sleep naooo.

Until next time...♥

2 comments:

  1. Just re-iterating what I already saidon msn, but xD @ the convo with Paul..

    And I agree with you >;c. Just because you're with someone doesn't mean you suddenly lose the ability to be upset by other things o-0. That's kind of insensitive for people to think like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ' It not just a relationship that makes people happy. '

    HEY I TOLD YOU THAT. REMEMBER MY HUGE RANT BEFORE I WENT OFF TO VOCAL TELLING YOU AND JACOB THAT HAVING A BOYFRIEND OR A GIRLFRIEND IS NOT A GOOD SOURCE FOR HAPPINESS. I TOLD YOU THAT!!
    You can't place all your happiness on just being in a relationship. Because that's stupid. There are other things, more important things (no offense to anyone) that can make you happy, and they change from person to person. I'm not saying that you can't be happy that you're in a relationship, but be happy for the right reasons. Don't be happy because you HAVE a bf/gf, any old loser off the street, but be happy because the person that you're with makes you happy and is a good match for you. And if you're not in a relationship, that doesn't mean that you're not allowed to be happy. There are a whole list of reasons to be happy, like friends, family, good weather, nature, success, achievements, an awesome hobby, music, pets, etc. People who are depressed because they're single place their entire happiness on being with someone, and as soon as they've broken up, they're depressed again. That's no way to live. Who's to say you'll always be with someone - sometimes you'll be alone. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be happy and enjoy life. Who knows how long we live, might as well enjoy every minute of it - if we're with someone, or if we're not.

    Ahem. That's my rant of the day (and yesterday, too.)

    I have to get to school now. x3
    xx

    ReplyDelete