What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cheese.

I'm in history right now.
Boring. But laptops are cool.
Today is a bad day.
You don't even know how many people have asked me what's wrong. I'm tired of telling the story. >.<
I cried twice today...once on jacobs shoulder, and the second time at lunch...
But whatever...it doesn't even matter anymore.
only thing is, I fix my dress for semi, get a new one, or I'm not going to semi at all... >.<

Ten more minutes of class....derjvecgnteckyntmrxzkemzjf I want this day to end. Like seriously.
If nothing happens after school, I'm just gonna take a nap.
Forserious.
I miss Eric....

Hopefully there is anime night tomorrow, or if not, I atleast hope people come over. i wants to see mai friends. :c
Like soo bad.

Gaahhh I want to go home.
I miss Sadie, and Redgie.
I was supposed to get picked up from school today by my father. I mean, he said he would. He said so this morning too. But I called at lunch and he changed his mind. But you know, that's cool. Breaking your promise isn't that big of a deal...

...LOOOL
I just got an assingment back from my history teacher, and i drew a smiley face on the side and he circled it.. xD
bahaha
I failed that assingment though :/
Stupid child. *smacks self*
:C
Whatevs. I's done hurrr.

Talk to y'all later. (;

Ps, I miss Eric. :c <3

No comments:

Post a Comment