What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, May 7, 2010

I like fried chicken.

Hola~
I's in English class.
Bored out of my mind.
I finished my assingment. :3
I's excited for tonight.:D
Yayayayay
Anime Night.
Well, technically. Pretty sure just Eric, Scott, and Clara are coming, but it'll still be fun.^__^
What a boring blog post...
Hmmmm, what to write?
Nevermind, I'm actually not done this assingment..-.-
Five more minutes. ;o
Two minutes. :D
I just want to go home..
I don't want to go to history...
Bleeehh >.<
Boredboredboredboredbored.
Waffles.
Kaybye. ;D♥

No comments:

Post a Comment