What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, March 25, 2010

And I'm getting bored waiting around for you...

So I think tomorrow is the first time in about over a month I've been to anime night. I'm so fuckin happy about that. Like, you don't even know.
I miss Le Joey, and Senora Eric.

So I have decided that I do for reals still wanna go to Ottawa,
Most of you must think (because i might've told you) that I no longer wanna go because of this fight between Aria and me. But I here by decided that I do really wanna go. And if he wants to see me, then okay. But if not, then fuck him. (gladly) sorry x3

CANDYYYY!
Those of you who want some tomorrow, tis all gummy candies, soooooo yea x3

I have absolutely nothing to say... O.o

Meow. Roar. Meow. Chicken. <3

2 comments:

  1. i didnt know you had candy today.... ;)
    lol, kidding. i have a yummy bacon burger leftover from Kelsey's last night, so i'm all set.

    also, er, did you call eric a girl? o.O'

    "Meow. Roar. Meow. Chicken."
    Celery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All ze candy got devoured in like a second o.o
    And yes...yes I did. ^_^

    ReplyDelete