What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, March 6, 2010

What a horrible day...

So yesterday I wrote the blog post, twas super long, and when I clicked publish it said there was an error so now I must write everything down again. Wish me luck.

So yesterday, I didn't go to school, just because...and don't ask me why.
But the only way my mom would let me stay home is if I cleaned the kitchen. I did that. I slept until 11 or so, because Redgie woke me up. I spent pretty much all day cleaning, listening to music, and reading old conversations from 2008 between me and my friend/ex, Aria. I cried about three times because he was such a huge part of my life. No really, he was like...my everything. :C
He always ended up getting mad at me for the stupid things I did or said. And because I never wanted to lose his friendship, I tried to get him to talk to me again. It only worked sometimes. But anyway, so now he's talking to me again and I'm super happy. :3
I just wished he understood how I felt or atleast cared.... :c
I realized yesterday that I might like him again, which is slightly pathetic because of one reason, and if you don't already know it, i'm not telling you.
I'ma stop talking about him now...
Since I didn't go to school yesterday my parents wouldn't let me go to the movies with my sister, whom was gonig with Cassandra (my friend, not hers >_<)to see Alice In Wonderland. On thursday I asked Natasha if she wanted to go with us if I went, but she said she was hanging out with Paul, so I then asked if she wanted to go see it with me some other day, but I don't really remember what she said after that :/
So, I was raging because I had absolutely nothing to do.
Alisha was supposed to come to Anime Night with me, but that was cancelled, I then asked her if she wanted to come over, but she went to the movies with her sisters.
Anime Night was then moved to Joeys house, but I couldn't go because I had no idea where he lives, and probably wouldn't know how to get there.
Clara and Shayla were probably busy or hanging out together or something.
Ten minutes after my dad was going to let me go, Hannah leaves because Cassandra came to pick her up. I was so mad and had nothing to do so I just took a nap.
When I woke up I checked my phone and had a text from Paul which said that him and Natasha went to see Alice In Wonderland, which to quite honest, pissed me off. o.o
And when Hannah got home at 12, which BTW confused me since she left at 5 O.o
She told me she not only went to see Alice In Wonderland, but also Dear John, which for the longest time I begged her to go see it with me, and we never went. I was so mad! >:O
I stayed up for another hour, sitting there in my sadness and listened to David Choi♥
Then i went to sleep....

Today:
I woke up by Redgie bugging me, by licking my nose and what not, and when I actually woke up, he was sprawled across my neck. O.o
My sister Emily called, and just told me all the stuff that's happening between her and her now ex Bryan. Whom I hate now, by the way.
He not only treated Emily horribly, but my whole family. I got him a Christmas present! I wants it back! >:O
Well, she invited me to go up there, she lives in New Liskeard, which is six hours away, on march break. I have to take the bus up there all by myself. D:
I'll deffinitely get lost...

I may or may not go to Jacquis tonight. Seeing as I don't know where she lives and have no idea how to get there.
Someone tell me? D:
I now have a kitten sleeping on my lap. <3

Kay i'ma go make some soup. :3
Byeeeee

3 comments:

  1. sorry you had a bad day.
    i didn't mean to make you feel bad
    if you do want to end up going, i would totally see it again, it just a gosh darn pretty movie.

    you know i swear your blog post must still be there, there is autosave you just gotta go find it in the Edit Posts tab in Posting

    i seriously can't believe bryan, he was the nicest guy ... just wow.

    I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET TO JACQUES
    i want you there


    also, i noticed almost every blog post involves soup, thats just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wan to see it~ if you do come with me i'll love you forever. :3
    I've looked in Edit Posts, and the autosaved things aren't there... :/
    When I go up there and Emily's still living there, and if i seen him i'm slapping or punching him. no lie.
    Hmm yea, i just called you for directions. But i'd have to take the bus either way.. :/
    And I loves soup. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! That was not my intent at all!

    I has soup for lunch every day that I eat!

    ReplyDelete