What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, March 1, 2010

BACON!~1!!!1~!~@1

I love bacon sandwhiches. O.o
I made them for my dad, my sister, and myself.
My dad: "THESE ARE SO FUCKING GOOD!"
I love my dad. ♥
He's one of the funniest people I know.
Today he told me this story about how he was driving and eating hot pepperettes at the same time, and one peice got caught in his throat, and to get it out, he just ate more. x3
Anyway, today I went to the hair show in Toronto with Sammie and Ivy, it was kind of amazing and I bought a bit of make up and hair spray. The hair competition they had there was incredible. The hair on some of the models was amazing. So many colours. ;D
I wish I had enough money to get a curling iron, but unfortonately, I had like no money. :C
On the way home, I sat beside my teacher, Mrs. Dinoi, for most of the time, she gave me an apple, twas tasty.
But for some reason everytime I eat an apple my lips get all itchy. But I didn't think anything of it, so I just ate the apple.
But once I finished it, my lips got all puffy D: and apparently it looked like I got botox. I didn';t though. My lip is still all fat and I don't know why. *sigh*
I look like a retard.
Now I's just sitting here, chillaxin, writing this, listening to The Fray, and talking to Narcy. Amazing? I know. ^_^
The fact he's talking to me, is making me really happy. o.o :3 <3
Caroline really hopes there is Anime Night this week. Hopefully Alisha shall come tag along? ;DD
I need to dye my hair soon...
It's getting to such an ugly colour. D:
I think I'm scaring Narcy now. Oh no. D:
I should go take a shower soooooooonn. D:
TEEEHHHEEEEEEE line of smiley ---------^
Kay, i'm weird.
Bye. :) <3

5 comments:

  1. Caroline; I hate to break it to you but you're probably allergic to apples.. o_o; xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really sucks! D:
    i want one of your bacon sandwiches ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could have a bacon sandwiches, but you know i can't eat bacon :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAMMICH.
    SAMMICH SAMMICH BACON SAMMICH.
    Also, I love you.

    Also Also, you're awesome-sauce.
    Taybye :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eric: Looool oh thanks, I would of never guessed :P
    Clara: I'll make you a bacon sandwich one day :3
    Natasha: Since you can't eat bacon, I'll make you some other kind of tasty food :)
    Chelsey: I love you too and yous pree amazingggg ;D

    ReplyDelete