What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Prom Night.

Remember…
I'm slowly realizing that I'm shaking inside,
How could this happen, I promised I never would,
These feelings have come back and I have tried,
To bury them, concealed in a box, as hard as I could,
But tonight she looked so beautiful I never really noticed,
My date she was, I was honoured to be with such a lovely lady,
I was extremely shy, I was nervous and my mind not focused,
But I held on as much as I could so with her I could be,
It’s hard to hide and never show your feelings of romance,
To preserve friendship and long-lasting relationships,
We danced that night among others who were in a trance;
With the music, with each other and the kiss of lovers’’ lips,
She taught me to move with her in rhythm as one motion convey,
The bright lights, beams, fog and that machine tic laser ray,
I learned to become one with her as we danced,
And although I sucked at least I had that chance,
To be with her that sparkling night,
In all her glory, beauty never shone so bright,
The hour had struck time was over,
I sadly walked her home aching inside to tell her,
Just how I felt I swear it’s never been this way,
But somehow I couldn’t and I hide inside the words I wanted to say:
I wanted to tell her how pretty she is,
In her little dress and cute stilettos,
Or how her eyes shone brighter than anything, yes all this,
But mostly I wanted to say three words but the courage I did lose,
And before I knew it she was gone,
The ticket in my hand I was again alone,
I died inside thinking why couldn’t I tell her:
I love you m’dear for always, for ever!
But at least she had fun that’s all that mattered,
I care not for the heart I have to me shattered,
Nights like prom are the only reason to live, for me,
For ill always remember that night with an angel, a beautiful memory.
-Aria.

Aria wrote this quite a long time ago.
But I just found it again on my computer and thought I'd share it with all of you, because I thought it was cute.
If he knew I posted it here, he may hurt me x3 but who knows.
Enjoy. :3♥

4 comments:

  1. awwwww, aria is awesome,
    and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawlss, yes he is. :$
    And thanks Spencer, you are aswell. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do realize there's a creative copyright on it since 2008, right? x3

    ReplyDelete