What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does!

I'm siting here in my sisters living room watching the simpsons movie. Actually it just ended :C
Wel Emily's at kennel duty right now...and i must find another movie to watch ir i'll die.
Oh just thought i'd mention i'm leaving tomorrow. I'll be back late tomorrow night.
I wonder if anyone missed me?
Hmm who knows.
I need to eat some food soon. Sadly there's no soup up here
A message to Natasha, Clara, Elizabeth, Paul, Alisha, Stephen, and to anyone else who will read this: I seriously miss you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! *dies* :C
So i realize that i'm a totaly effing retarded pathetic idiot.
If you really wan to know why, just ask. Cause i'm not writing it here.
Hint: I relly just miss Aria.
That is all.
The ending credits of this movie are driving me insane. but i'm too lazy to get up and switch movies.
I actually should do that.
I'll talk to you all later
<3

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU.
    And I miss you so bad it's crazy. I wanted you there yesterday. D:
    We're still hanging out on Saturday?? Msg me to let me know ! ^^;
    Alllso. What's wrong? *hugs* Feel better!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOUU!
    I wish you had some soup~
    I'm not sure if I'll see you till school, 'cos I've gotta do homework all this weekend [which I left to do at the last minute]
    But hopefully I see you soon
    because I love you and life without you in it is sad :(<3

    ReplyDelete