What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ohwow yesterday...

Probably the funniest day of my life. x3

School was just boring, had ze inschool suspension, and I swear, every single person in there would talk to some one else about drugs. No lie. Twas the main conversation of the day.
Bus rides with friends are always the best. An no Paul, next time, I'm still not going to pick up that damn rock.
So I went to ze laundromat cause my dad told me to wait there for him. I waited over half an hour. And not even in the office too, i had to sit where all the crazy people sit. Grrrr.
Anyway, so we left to go to Joey's house at like 4:30, And I'm glad we didn't get lost on the way. :)
So, when I got to Joe's house, only Eric and Dom were there, and Joe's sister. Joey wasn't even there yet x3
So me Eric and Dom just chilled out and ate candy. Then when Joe got there we all ate candy together. ;D
Me and Joe started watching random youtube videos while everyone else played Brawl
But it was all sad when he started getting all sad :C
Then the awkward moment when we were watching my commtech slideshow and the picture of Aria was in there and i got all sad. :C
We watched that one video from grade eight when Natasha "ate" a dandelion, Joe was like "Ohhhh I get to see little Coraline!" "I'm not in this video..but ALisha is" "Ohhhh she's like all chibi!"
It all started getting too funny when everyone was playing Brawl, Eric was on ze phone with Chelsey, and I was on the computer looking for songs.
I looked up the song Baby by Justin Bieber and seriously everyone got soo mad at me
Eric was all like "NOOOOOO I'M TURNING THE COMPUTER OFF!" And he did. :C
I couldn't stop laughing, I went to go sit in a corner, then Joe came to see if I really was then I started lkaughing more. And crying from laughter. Joe's like "I can't even tell if you're sad or happy. Guys, I thik Coraline snapped"
And I swear to all of you, that I did not stop laughing for atleast an hour and a half. I actually fell on the floor laughing, when Joe takes a pop can and draws a face on it. And I'm like "ZOMMGG!!" Then he takes it back and draws evil eyebrows on it and I'm like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BEST FRIEND! HE'S MAD AT MEEE WHYYYYY?!?!?!" Everyone started laughing at me. I named him Ronald. I put Ronald down so I could go sit in my corner. When I went back in the room. I stop and just stand there for a second. And then screamed "WHERE THE HELL DID RONALD GO?!" I not only made everyonelaugh, but scared them x3
Everyone kept saying that the reason for my craziness is Justin Biebers fault, but it's not. I actually hate him. Alot. Then Joe made Ronald's brother. Ronaldo. He was spanish ^_^
And then...they died D:
Joe got wayyyy too into the music and destroyed them
".......WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT JOEEE?! D:"
But it's alright. We all then went for a walk to get to ze bus stop. Twas a good walking :3
I seriously love my friends sooo much xD
Especially for not thinking I'm a complete psychotic retard and walking away from me. <3

3 comments:

  1. i love how you remember every single thing that happens or is said <3

    its great

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO.
    That sounds like so much fun!
    Glad you had a good time xD
    ♥ ;D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually don't think you guys understand how insane I went x3
    I couldn't even stand up, I was like on the floor laughing my head off at nothing.

    ReplyDelete