What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, March 7, 2010

To tell you all the truth...

...I'm completely and utterly inlove with...

The Care Bears. :$
I watched three CareBear movies tonight, all apart of my CareBear movie marathon.
Apparently there was a CareBear movie that was supposed to come out in 2009! WHERE THE HELL IS IT?! D:
I love Amigo Bear, he's so cute.♥
He speaks spanish. :O
He's like my twin.
Ohohohoh and Natasha really would be Polite Bear, the panada bear. She has a twin, Perfect Bear, and they always speak in ryhme.
And Alisha would actually be Me Bear, the narcissistic one. ;)
I'm just kidding. xD

If people need something to get me for my next birthday, just think CareBears. :D
*goes insane* CAROLINELOVESCAREBEARSYAYAYYYY!
:DDDDD


Natasha mentioned in every blog post I talk about soup. That may be true. And i'm not only saying this because of that reason, but because i'm extremely hungry...
I want soup! D:
Lemme check if we have some...
*checks*
ZOMG WE DO! *dances*
i go eat and sleep naoo~
byeeeee♥

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE soup, too!! :3
    And the Care Bears are awesome! I have the Nutcracker movie one, I think. I really can't remember. o.o; ANNND I have another one, now that I think about it! Maybe we should watch 'em soon ;]
    I used to love FunShine bear. (L):D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUNSHINE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN CARE BEARS JOURNEY TO JOKE ALOT JUST SAYIN' :)

    ReplyDelete