What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ktjckjnrgtet

Do you really want..
Do you really want me..
Do you really want me, dead or alive to live a lie?♫


I don't really wanna blog about yesterday...since most of you know what happened anyway. D:
Twas one of the most depressing moments I've had in a while.
I think I'm just gonna forget about him now...
As hard as it is..
*sigh*

Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
Tell me, would you kill to prove you're right?
Crash, crash, burn. Let it all burn. This hurricane is chasing us all underground.♫


I need more depressing songs. Elizabeth, can I borrow your ipod someday? ;3
I actually have nothing at all to blog about....

I just wanna give up. :C
It's not like anyone would care...right?

30 seconds to mars is pree swick. ;)

Kay i have nothing else to say....♥

1 comment:

  1. i would care, love.
    you know that. <3
    also, i hope i cheered you up today. (L):)
    xx

    ReplyDelete