What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, March 19, 2010

Senor happy tree; thou shall be missed.

Alright, now is the time I will tell EVERYTHING that happened over the past week.
Or err all that I can remember ^^;
I can't remember all that happened on the bus ride up north, but I must tell you all about Senor Happy Tree.
On the ride up, I saw this tree, and it had the most amazing smiley face on it. it was spray painted on it and twas just amazing. I there by called it Senor Happy Tree, and I was hoping on the ride back home I could get a picture of it. But I didn't see him again. :C
I must tell you all about the seven cute guys I seen ;D
Cute guy number one was on the bus with me on the way to North Bay.
Cute guy number two, I seen in North Bay.
Cute guy number three was on the bus from New Liskeard to North Bay.
Cute guy number four was just a guy in North Bay
Cute guy number five was asian <3
Cute guy number six....I can't rmember him.
And cute guy number seven. *drools* I sat by him in the bus place in Toronto waiting over an hour for my dad. He was asian aswell. ^_^

Pretty much all week insisted of going for walks, buying stuff, walking on water, eating AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS ice cream(no really, it was sooooo good), eating stuff, and watching ALOT of movies.
I watched Coraline, Up, The Carebears movie, 2012, Knowing, the Simpsons movie, Enchanted, The something of Benjamin Button, The Proposal, and Marley and me(I cried like a baby. But so did my sister)
There's probably more but my mind is drawing a blank at the moment.

I played and beat Super Mario Bros. on DS three times. O.o

Anyway, this is wear it all gets interesting.
So, on the ride back, I got really bored, so I called Clara to see how she was. She was great. ^_^
A few seconds after I called her we stopped at Tim Hortons! YAAYYYY!
I was soo happy to go outside, like you don't even know.
So everything Clara said I found radiculously hilarious, I think being on that bus for so long just got to me.
But anyway, when I got back on the bus we were just talking about stuff.
Then, when I started telling her about Senor Happy Tree, I couldn't stop laughing, like at all.
Clara: ohh did you meet a really hot guy up in New likewjrxrt
Me: *laughs* you mean New Liskeard?
Clara: Yea well I didn't know how to say it, so tell me about him.
Me: ZOMG A DINOSAUR!
Clara: He's a dinosaur? O.o
Me: No! We just drove by a dinosaur!!!!

Now I will explain. We drove by a place that sells like sheds and playground things. and there was this giant dinosaur there. Twasn't real obviously, but it was just there.
I wasn't kidding when I say, I saw a giant dinosaur yesterday. (:
Pretty sure the people sitting near me thoguht I was insane. I was laughing like a lunatic.

I drove by a building called Dock In A Box. I Lol'd.

So I got to the bus place in Toronto, and had to wait there for sooo long cause my dad got lost. When he finally found me. we got lost again. x3
we were on this street and there was this girl on a bike. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN! a cab comes out of nowhere and fucking hits the girl! It was sooo crazy O.o
My dad wouldn't stop joking about it. Twas very funny.
I got home at like 12 o.o
Attacked Sadie and Redgie cause I missed them so much.
Holy shittt Redgie got fatttt

SUMMER! I'm deffinitely gonna go to Ottawa. My dad won't let me go myself though... :/
Kinda sucks. Who wants to come with? ^_^

Me and Hannah are going to see Alice In Wonderland today. FINALLY!
Kay i'm done now. <3

8 comments:

  1. Senor happy tree <3
    7 cute guys? how lucky are we ^^
    movies <3

    ...
    WAIT THE CAR HIT SOMEONE FOR SERIOUS
    WOAHHHH

    lovee youu, care glad your back
    alice in great hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP.
    Was she ok?

    Also, Ottawa. You know the plan. Just let me know, and I can get us accommodations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO OMG. You make me SO DAMN GOSH HAPPY. *happyhugs* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (L):D i just made up Happy hugs right now. LOLOL! <3
    you're post made me laugh.
    LOLOLOL THE DINOSAUR AND THE NEW LIAOSLK KJFOEKJR STUFF AHAHA XD
    gohs i've missed you.

    glad you're home!!! also, was the girl okay? ;o
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, sounds like buckets of fun, especially the 7 cute guys ^_^
    It's like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,
    except like Caroline and the Seven Cuties
    ... okay that was lame.

    I accidentally laughed when I read about that girl getting hit. Oops.

    glad you're home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WILL COME TO OTTAWA WITH YOU :P
    i wanna go there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasn't bad, she just pretty much got pushed off her bicycle. my dad drove away seconds after but she seemed okay. :P
    And as of now it's "Who wants to come to Ottawa with me and Paul?" :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Caroline, I saw dinosaurs today tooo!!!!
    Like for reals, not just saying that.
    I was just sitting in the car (going to Guelph) when all of a sudden I saw DINOSAURS out my window. I want one for my lawn.
    It was crazy!

    ps- I absolutely miss yous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SAW THOSE DINOSAURS IN GUELPH BEFORE!~!~@@!~@~!

    ReplyDelete