What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm fallin' inlove, but it's fallin' apart....♫

So i'm in math right now, since barely anyone showed up today, we went into a computer lab, YAY! ^_^
Ahhh so yesterday was coffee house!
Lemme tell you about my whole day, since i have time ^^;
ps, this keyboard sucks. o.o

Anyway, so i got to school at 9 x3
then just sat around in religion, wentto math, actuallydid work,
and during lunch, i ate, then ran around outside with Spencer,Shayla,Lydia, Erin, Nick, and Jacob. Twas some super fun/funny times.
Went back inside and talked Rob and Paul for a bit and complained that my arms were frozen, cause they were.
English was completely boring, as always. and history was boringtoo.
Well after school, me and Spencer planned to hangout after school then go to coffee house together, but he had to go home first,cause i decided to watch Coraline again(which i'll talk about later ^_^)
I got through half of it when Spencer calls and tells me he can't go because he has to babysit. D:
Then we just talked fora bit and he kept laughing at me. :C
Anyway! so my mommy made dinner, fettucine alfredo with shrimp *drools* <3
Then i left to go to coffee house and i got first bus fine, but the second one didn't comefor another THIRTYFREAKINGMINUTES! >:O
I hate waiting. But then my sister Emilycalledand we talked about my trip that i'mtalkingto go see her (which I shall talk aboutlater :3)
The bus cameand i finallygot to school.
There were alotofamazing acts there, twas really amazing.
Ikept complaining to everyone abouthow I wasgonna go ona murderous rampage and kill everyone whom was talking. It actually pissedme off. You're supposed to sit there and listen to the people sing, not talk constantlyto your friends, you fucking retards.>_<
Kay sorry. ^^;

So, Coraline! i'minlvoe with this movie, it's sooo amazing.And the fact it's stop motion/claymation is soo much more amazing. And don't even getme started on the soundtrack! It's sooo beautiful, the few songs that do have lyrics are great,cause they'rein like this crazy language, I'm thinking it's german, butwho knows
Twee de da da,de dada, twee de twee,da de du de da ♫ GAAHHH AMAZING!:DDDD

Anywaaayyy, so my trip tomorrow -.-
Letme explain...
So I have to get up at around 6 tomorrow morning, drive withmy dad to toronto, then get a bus there, take it by myself for nine hours, to visit my wonderful sister Emily in New Liskeard. She keeps remindingme there's nothing to do there,andI know that, but I still wantto see her. We're gonna play in the snow, since there's alot there, and watch movies, eat food,andgo visit Steve, I love steve ^_^
OHOHOH and we're gonna go to her school so I can see all the animals (Northern College, vet program)
I'm actually really excited, especailly for the bus ride, nine hours by myself to clearmy mind, eat junk food and play video games,and read, andlisten to music. Gonna be great.

O.o I just got this sudden feelingof happiness, weird, this hasn't happened for awhile.Ahh i'mjust happy.
I have the bestest friends and I'm just happy to see my sister again.:3
It bugsme, because my lifeis going so great rightnow, i'm doing well in school (surprisingly) and again, i just have the bestest friends ever. But when I start thinking about things, like Aria, life, the fact no one likes me. It builds up inmymind and BAM! sudden extreme depression. D:

I still have time to waste in thisclass. 15 minutes actually -.-
BLAAHHH EXTREME BOREDOMMM!

you're the only thing that I love; scares me more each day♫
Chocolate by Snow patrol^
I love Snow Patrol, the lead singer has a beautiful voice, and their lyrics are so beautiful, like zomg, it amazes me.I just want to marry themall.^_^

Yumm Mr. Cortina. O.O
He's gonna be my math supply for perhaps the rest of the semester. I so happy. ;D

Holyfuck I hate this keyboard. >:O *rage*

I'll probably end this soon and find somethingelse to do..maybe check my gaia? Spam Natasha with comments. I think that's a great idea. ;DDDD
i'ma genius ^_^

Igo do that naooo.
Kaybyeee.;DD <3

3 comments:

  1. hot damn!

    looks like someone was able to jump in and save the say everything huh?

    coffee house was great, people did stop talking at some points ... ^^; at least tabone didn't have to tell people to be quite A MILLION times

    i haven't seen coraline yet, i MUST soon

    hope you have an amazing time with your sister

    please spam me! <3

    i love you
    and you looked hott today at school, for serious
    -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAOOO Caroline this made my day! Sounds like you had fun, and I'm glad you're happy! I love those extreme bursts of joy

    except the part when you think too much and then "BAM extreme depression"

    but the happy part is good. And I agree with natasha ^ except I'd have to say you look hot always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you're happy! Hope you're having a great time up there with your sister. ^_^
    AND ZOMG. 9 Hours to do nothing? That's pure heaven right thurr. *jealous*

    Anyways, I liked this blog post a lot. Coffee house was fun...

    And I noticed your space bar wasn't working properly. BOOO. D:
    LOVE.
    xx

    ReplyDelete