What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I knew it from the start, you'd be the one to break my heart...

The past few days have been plain horrible.
Everyone has been depressed. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone.
Friday was amazing, for the most part. Part of it was depressing, filled with the telling of depressing stories and such. Played Brawl and other games with Eric, Dom, Nicole, and Joey. Nicole and I ran away to the park later in the night. Then over an hour of wandering around finding a bus with Eric and Dom.
I love these people. Seriously. Much love!
But it was torture when they left me -.-
the busses stopped early, because it was Good Friday. So, I was downtown, and had no way to get home, I walked for like ten minutes, wasn't really getting anywhere, so my mom called me a cab.
I hate downtown it's a scary place. Especially at 12 in the morning.
Scary men screaming out "Hey baby, you look fiiine" out of car windows.
And strangers talking to me.

Have you noticed that there isn't such thing as being friendly anymore?
Even if you try to be friendly, you still come across as creepy.
Everytime. -.-

Everything has been gonig wrong lately. Everything. Everying that you could possibly think of.
And it seems everyone is breaking up. I know three couples as of now who have broken up in the past..month or so.

I hate seeing my friends hurt, or upset. But it's hard to try to help them when they want to do what they want. Especially if what they want is tearing their world apart.
I don't get it. I really don't. Why would someone give up everything they have, like friends, school, a relationship, family, and everything else for alcohol, drugs and other bad stuff. It does not make sense to me. At all. I wish people like that would get that drugs/alcohol ruin your life. They detatch you from your friends/family and it leaves you with nothing.
Okay, i'm going to get off that topic, and hope the person this is directed to, finally gets it. -.-

So today is easter, and for le chocolat, I gots a chocolate giraffe o.o <3

Birthday countdown: fourteen days ^_^
Party countdown: seven days. ^_^

I hopes everyone can make it. It'll make me super happeh if my blogger friends come. (;

1 comment:

  1. yay for easter, chocolate, birthdays and parties! ♥

    And, oh hone, I know. Everyone's so depressed lately, or else mad or upset at everyone. It's awful. I want it to stop. I hope it does soon. And I wish people understood that you don't need drugs and alcohol to make your life better - you have friends and family who will be there by your side. Yet you lose it all when you turn to those negative influences.

    Your post made me want to cry. I hope you're feeling better, and everyone else, too.
    *supermegahuggles*
    xx


    PS: When I went to post it, the security word thing was "nopainha" and i read/typed it as "no pain ha" as in No Pain? Haha, that's funny. Everyone has fucking pain. Jsyk. x3

    ReplyDelete