What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend reflection.

Thursday was Literacy test. Pretty sure I did well. I hope.
Friday, school day was good. After school, Clara and I went to her house for a bit so she could change. On our way to the bus stop, we saw Paul. He threw a kinder egg toy at me, or as he likes to call it, the fetus of the egg. x3
We were on the bus on the way to my house, when Scott calls and asks where I live, then Eric's mom took the phone and needed directions, I think she got mad because I had no idea what the streets were... o.o;
We saw them parked while Clara and I were walking towards my house, the conversation we had went as follows:
Me: I think they spotted us!
Clara: Just don't look at them!
Me: But they see us!
Clara: Don't wave. I SAID DON'T WAVE! Why did you just wave?
(:
And Aaron, Scott, Stephanie, and Eric all piled out of the car.
Quinn and Dom showed up later.
We never did end up watching any anime. Which is odd, since it was supposed to be anime night. We ended up just sitting around, talking, going to the park, and playing hide and go seek in the dark. But most of the time, I was just sitting with Eric or Clara talking about stuff, it was quite enjoyable. I love my friends. They are the best.
I got really sick friday so the whole time I was complaining how I was gonig to die of sickness.
The whole night was just filled with jokes and funny times and moments I just loved. ^.^
Saturday, I went to the mall to get stuff for my party. That was pretty much it.
On sunday, I woke up too late, took a quick shower then Clara came right after. Good thing I was clothed though. She made my bed for me. :3
Everyone slowly started coming over and I kept getting happier and happier.
But when Narcy got there I think I almost passed out from hyperventilating too much... O.o
Most people already know everything that happened since most of you were there. And there's too much to even write about, so I'll just say, that I'm extremely happy that you all came because it was really the best time I have ever had. Like, Evarr.
I have nothing else to say about that other than I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! You made me so happy. I'm so glad everyone was there and rkjcrckrexkfrxntrhvylekr I's just all happy now.
Thanks to Eric I've been using this magic eight ball to answer all the questions I have.

Something happened today, that one, I don't want to talk about, and that I realized I just need to spend time with my friends. I need to get over all of this. I need to get over him. Or I'll go insane. For reals this time. So I'm hoping that anime night will be that day I can see all my friends again and just chill out.

I have nothing else to blog about right now.
So I'll see you later blog!~ <3

2 comments:

  1. ILOVEYOU <3
    also theres this awesome photo contest at br
    definitely check it out AND ENTER
    okay woot :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete