What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lalalalala.

I'm obviously not the first one to notice this, but it seems like love is definitely in the air and everyone is now getting together. I mean there are like..*counts* 1...2...3..4...5..new couples o.o
I's so happy for everyone though, it seems everyone is now happy, and it just makes me happy. 8D
Well, one of those five couples aren't exactly "facebook official" yet but whatever.. o.o; *runs away* It's still happening.
I'm actually getting tired of people saying "Caroline, make it facebook official! everybody knows!" Like really? Everybody knows? Even people I didn't expect to know, or even care, like Narcy for that matter. o.o; this is just ridiculous.

I'm home "sick" at the moment. Well actually, I really don't feel well, but I felt fine in the morning when my dad said I could stay home. My sisters making me food. French toast! Redgie and Tucker are being weird. But it's okay, they're both cutee ♥

Te echo de menos.♥
(I miss you.♥)

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEKKKK :D:D:D:D:D
    I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS

    AND THE ONLY THING I DON'T LOVE IS THAT I'M SINGLE BUT THAT'S OKAY

    AND I MISSED YOU TODAY, BUT THAT'S OKAY :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not single. We're married. 8DDD

    ReplyDelete