What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ugh..

It feels like everything is trying to keep me from feeling how I want to.

Like, there are so many things keeping this from happening.

And it just doesn't seem fair.

This really isn't fair..

I don't know what to do anymore.

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. CAROLINE!!! <3 My dearest darling Caroline. Talk to me love. I'm here <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline. Whatever you decide, I'll always support you and be there for you. ♥
    I know what you mean about everything and everyone trying to stop you. But it's not true, even if it feels that way. There's always someone there by your side. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete