What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Friday, April 23, 2010

FML

I tried to think of things that coiuld possibly make things worse, things that could make me upset all over again, but I couldn't think of anything. Until now. My sister is a bitch. Like fuck >.<
I have never met anyone so effing mean, who gets mad at someone for the littlest things, and it not even being their fault! And of course I just have to be that person who she yells at when someone else makes her mad. Since I'm younger than her it's like a law that I have to be her punching bag.
She not only was yelling at me, to the point where my dad got so annoyed he had to leave, now I have absolutely no way to school, and I'm not walking. >.<
She constantly does this, gets extremely mad at Me for anything at all, hits and throws things at me, constantly telling me about all the past mistakes I've made. And when I say that, I mean mistakes from like 6 six years ago.
She tells me I'm stupid, worthless, no one loves me, and that everyone would be happier if I just killed myself. So I've come to believe she's right.

^ Written at around 9 am, and i've only been able to post it right now, 2 am the next day x3
She seriously makes me soo angry. Ughh.

Bt anyway, the morning of that day was just terrible..but the evening part, well right after school until right now was amazing. :3
*flails*
I shall write a legit blog later.
*waves goodbye*

2 comments:

  1. <3
    dont listen to your sister when she does any of that
    shes just trying to find a way to let her anger out, and its not right at all.
    someone should talk to her about it D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh, care!
    trust me, whatever mean things she says to you aren't true because you're not worthless!
    i like your face, and well, all of you :P <3

    ReplyDelete