What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Sunday, April 18, 2010

How the world is round...

So, I was going to talk about the theory of how the world was created, physics, llama's, the theory of evolution, and religions, because Eric told me too..

But, I thought this would be much more interesting. The reason the world is round.. o.o
This is how it went:

eric says:
It's also your fault that the world is round. o-o
каяоlıиэкаикоωѕкı. xox says:
Woah...o.o
eric says:
Yeah, I know. My mind was blown when I found out too.
каяоlıиэкаикоωѕкı. xox says:
When/how did you find this out?
eric says:
Well, I found out from the dalai LLAMA. Geddit cause you like llamas? But yeah.
SO LIKE
We were chilling out on this mountain one day
Just being all philosophical-like
And then he was like
"Ericatang, I have a truth of the world I must endow unto you"
And I was like, "Waaaaaattttt durrrr?"
And Dalai llama was all "Bro, the world is round."
And I was like "BRO, you SUCK. I already knew that". He then proceeded to smack me with a cane and tell me to shut up and let him finish
And I was like. "You are such an as-" And he was all "WHAT?" And I was all.."Astounding person? ;D"
And then he said, KAI SHUTUP. and told me that
Llamas have this god they worship !
And they are taught from the moment they are born that they must equally distribute themselves around the world so that the "whole planet is in worship" And they've been doing this shit for GENERATIOONNSS like millions of fucking yeaaarrrrsssssss! And slowly the world became round. Originally it was a cube, you see. NO LIE.
But this is all your fault BECAUSE
In your display picture, you are wearing star glasses and happy face rings. And llamas believed that there were these two stars that represented their god. And that she was happy, and had multiple faces.
AND THEREFORE, clearly, you are to blame for the world being round.


And that is apparently how. Because of course, everything is my fault now.
But to sum all that up, it doesn't make sense and Eric is on crack. like my father would say. ^___^
LOOOL ♥

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I told you you are amazing! You make the world round.!!! That's...epic?! Cause the round-ness of the world is like well is a circle goes on forever and never ends. SO you like...make the world FOREVER...well not really but umm...ANYWAYS! You make the world round and mine spin! YAY CAROLINE!! <3 .xoxo

    love you baby-mama <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAOOOO CAROLINE! You two are so friggen funny.

    PS. You make my world round. ;]
    xx

    ReplyDelete