What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Redgie's a douche.

He really is. But we should all already know this.

So technically, it's friday. (:
I mean it is, but it doesn't feel like it.
I have been waiting all week for this day to come. 8D
And now I just have to wait for the evening part of the day to come.
Anime Night is going to be amazing!
But I mean, what other amazing stuff could happen to me to make my life even better?
I don't know. Maybe recieving a llama, or recieving the supposed piece of pie from Eric, that he owes me. 8DD
I owe him 43 hugs. That's a lot of freaking hugs. I don't think I can fit all 43 of those hugs into seven hours. But I will still try. :3

Eric is a creepy person. He's watching me at the moment. I don't think he can get any creepier than that. But I bet you he will find a way. ;3
Bahahaha.

So at around 7 o'clock, I decided to ask Clara to go to walmart with me to buy shoes for my kilt. It sucks how they must be black, or else I would've bought those zebra print flats we seen. o.o
We couldn't find shoes. So we went to Sears to look, but we just looked at dresses for semi. I seen that green dress I wanted so bad. It's gorgeous. And Clara orgasmed over every dress she saw. She has issues. But that's okay, I still love her. :3
We were looking through the rack of dresses, when we seen this one dress, pushed behind all the others. It was soo pretteh. I bought it. :3
It needs to be fixed though. it makes me look pregnant, no lie.

Okay, since Eric is a douche-face. I now owe him 44 hugs. >.<
I should stop listening to Justin Bieber then.
I'll just not even give him one hug. I'll just run away from him all night tomorrow.
How you feel about that, Eric?! Hmm? Hmmmm?
I's just kiddinngggg. 8D♥

I have nothing else to say....except for Eric is cool.
Kaythxbye.
:3

Ps, <3~

4 comments:

  1. I learned from this article that I am a douche face, that is also cool..

    x3. Also, I should make it 45 just for calling me that ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now it's 46... x3, I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard from a certain someone that you also owe me 44 hugs. D:

    I want 44 hugs >:D

    ReplyDelete