What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I can't blow bubbles.

It's official. I can't. Even ask le Ericatang. D;

Anyway, I'm in Religion right now, in the library, working on my ISU.
Goodness gracious, i don't want to do this.
But I will.
Just not no, there's only ten minutes left anyway.
Ohohoh seven minutes actually. ;3
I'm excited for tomorrow. Which would be friday. Anime night shall be the bomb. Going with Clara and Shayla and meeing up with Eric and..Scott? I dunno, I'm getting told all these things and my mind is all confused.

I'm still sick. I hate being sick. The sickness should just leave already..

I stayed up until 3 am talking to Eric on le msn, and acting like a retard on webcam. Why until 3 am?! o.o
That's just absurd. But alas, webcam at three o'clock in the morning is fun.
And I can not, for the life of me, blow bubbles. It's completely official. I don't know why. I spent about an hour of my life trying, but failing. D;

Class is about to end in three minutes..

I made a new friend. His name is Betty. ^.^

Until next time wonderful blog of mine. ♥

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL Who's Better, I wanna meet! ;D

    Also, I'm excited too. And sick. BUt not excited for sickness. woot :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete