What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, April 19, 2010

Spoon.

I actually don't have much to write about, but I just decided to blog anyway. Maybe just to give Eric more to read. ;P He's being all creepy and reading all my blog posts. Gosh, copy cat.

Nothing interesting has happened lately, other than the fact I've been in such a great mood. :3

..This may be the shortest blog post I've ever written.. o.o
But, I don't even have anything to say...my life is boring. :c

My parents are freaking out that I'm going to Semi..It's not that big of a deal, right? I don't like getting all dressed up though so.. :x

Okay I'm done now.. xDD
Buhbye blogg♥

2 comments:

  1. Creepin' it up, for the win! :3

    And...Fork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im excited for semi.
    and for you. tonight. in ma basementtt. (;
    also, i love how im always thirsting for more blogs, yet you write specifically for eric. <3 ;D
    xx

    ReplyDelete