What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Roar...

Friday was probably the most depressing day at school. Ever.
In the morning, we found out one of our fellow students passed away.. R.I.P Alex Keating. It amazed me how one person affected everyone so much, a whole school for that matter. I wish I knew Alex personally, because everyone who spoke at the prayer service said that he was an amazing person, a great friend. Alex would have done such great things in his life. You will always be remembered, Alex.♥

We got out of school early, so we headed up to Nicoles house, the bus ride was too long. We met up with Eric, Nicole, Scott, Quinn, and Aaron at the YMCA.
We actually watched anime this week, which is good. We played video games, I won half the mini games. ;D
We went to the park sometime in the day, I can't remember if it was before or after the video games..but whatever. The park was super fun, it involved: stalking people, chasing Eric, falling off of a toy car, injuring my hand, and much more. o.o
I got all upset while at the park. My thoughts are taking over, and I don't know what to do. There might be something there, but maybe it would just be too weird? I don't know, this is too confusing and I just have no idea what's gonig on anymore.. :C maybe I'm just being stupid. I can't like him, I shouldn't, right? Indeed, I'm just being stupid...

Anyway, when we got back to Nicole's house, we just chilled out. We left at around 10:30, I forced Eric to leave with us x3
The walk to the bus stop with Clara, Shayla, Eric, and Dom, was kind of really fun. Dom left us half way. Then it kind of split up to Clara and Shayla talking way ahead and Eric and I talking about how Eric forgot all his stuff at Nicoles.. x3
I couldn't stop laughing.. x3
Well, Eric had to walk back to Nicole's or somewhere to meet Quinn with his stuff, and Clara and Shayla and I just waited for the bus. When we got on the second bus downtown, I met someone, who's name was Johnny. It was probably the creepiest thing ever. Because I hate talking to people at midnight downtown. I just get all scared.
And met this other guy who had a fetish for white shoes? and had horrible dance moves. Like really. Learn to dance!

When we got to my house, we stayed up for a bit talking to Eric and stalking his fb profile..I'm not sure why, but we did.. xD
They were tired so they went to bed at around 1 am, I stayed up until 2 talking to Eric. He's a nice person. <3

This morning I realized that tomorrow is my birthday. it's sad that I'm going to be doing nothing all day. I should be doing something. But alas, I'm not, since my party was last week, It saddens me so. Makes it seem like my birthday is no longer important, and that no one will remember.. :/

I hate peoples assumptions about me, and my life, and the people I like. It seems like many assumptions are being made lately, well, two in particular. It's just..annoying.

And I would get into the theory of how the world was created, physics, llama's, the theory of evolution, and religions, because I just told Eric I would. But, I'm too lazy to do that right now...xD

I really need to find something to do tomorrow, it's my birthday, I should have fun, right? If I don't find something to do, I'll just get overly depressed. It's my birthday gosh dangit.

And again, I forgot the word I wanted to use for above sentence..I freaking hate that. D; that has happened four times while writing this. Gaahh.

Kay I'm done now.. Haha
That be all that's on my mind right now..
Until next time.. <3

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* :(
    sometimes in our lives we all have pain, we all have sorrow, but if we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow
    lean on me, when you're not strong and I'll be your friend, i'll help you carry on
    for it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on (8) ♥ :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete