What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Waffles. 8D

So I's in English at the moment.
And so far, this is becoming a really great day.
Clara gave me Rent :O
And I got to see every one this morning,
I'm happy I got to see Elizabeth <3
I just can't wait until the end of the day, there's only an hour of school left. (Y)
Then I's going to meet Eric downtown and we's gonna have a great fun times. 8D
I feel bad for making him wait at my house while I go get my hair done. But whatever. He'd be less bored at my house any way.. xD
I can't wait to see him.. :$ ^^;
And zen tomorrow's going to be uber fun aswell!
Bahahahaha I love my life. ;DDD
I's soo tired though. erjrejthckeriwfricfjir
So Eric was "at lunch today" Baha
I don't know how it happened, but invisible Eric was sitting with us at lunch,
Sammie, Nick and I must have seemed crazy talking to an invisible person. ;D
Then Nick sat on him! Douche. :O
Baahhh I dunn feel well. D;
And I don't want to go to history. But I must. *sigh*
Six minutes of class left.
hmmmm, what else to write?
Bahahahahahahaha my teacher just came by and laughed at my title. x3
we had a conversation about my bloggyness
And I thoguht she hated me. :O
Haha hopefully she deosn't walk by again and read that. O.o
Cheesecheesecheesecheese
She just walked by..xDD
Okay,
I end this now,.

Tootaloooo <3

2 comments:

  1. LOLOL <3
    Id love to have a conversation about blogging with a teacher. Or with anyone, really...
    Also, your lunch sounds fun. We played with origami, talked about tampons and successfully ignored a one douchebag MT person at the next table over. It was a great lunch. :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you too Caroline! ^_^
    Even though it was only for like two seconds..
    Hopefully I see you more tomorrow!

    LOL CLARA. ^
    I can't believe he was randomly sitting there..
    oh well, it was a fun lunch
    especially the tampon thing
    AND NATASHA FALLING OUT OF HER CHAIR. :D

    ReplyDelete