What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Monday, April 26, 2010

Meow.

All I have to say is...

You make me happier than I've ever been.
You make me smile more than anything.
And you make my heart all happy. :3

And I don't think I've ever said "I love my life" more in my life.. x3
^__^♥

But, I don't think I can wait four more days.. D;

2 comments:

  1. Bah! I'm glad I can make you feel so happy, hun ;D

    Kidding. I'm not that vain. I know it's not me who makes you happy. Heartbreak! D:

    Kidding again. About the heartbreak part, anyways. xp I'm glad you're happy, gorgeous. You deserve it. ♥ 8DDDDDD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <3 :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with everything clara said
    this post makes me happy (L)(L)
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DDDDDDDDDDD

    SO HAPPY :D:D

    ReplyDelete