What if you, could wish me away. What if you, spoke those words today. I wonder if you'd miss me, when I'm gone. I'ts come to this, release me; i'll leave before the dawn. But for tonight, I'll stay here with you. Yes, for tonight, I'll lay here with you. But when the sun hits your eyes through your window; they'll be nothing you can do. ♥

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life is perfect.

It really is.
I just can't get over the fact that my life, as of right now, is AMAZING!
For multiple reasons.
Which I'm not getting into. ;D
I just really hope nothing bad happens. Or I'll die. D;
I've been waiting for my life to be this good forever. If it becomes stupid again, I'll be extremely depressed. Because I like this feeling. ^____^

Ps, ♥
:3

1 comment:

  1. LIFE IS GOOD AND THIS IS WHY WE LIVE ♥ ;D
    I love you so friggen much. I'm just so happy you're happy. OMGGGG <333333
    xx

    ReplyDelete